Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sunday Storytime With My Girl Em








"Mommy, can I have a pony?"





















"What do you mean 'no'?"















"What you talkin' 'bout mama? No?"













"Pleeeeeeeaaaaaassssse!!!!"















"BUT I REALLY WANT A POOOOONNNYYYYY!!!!!"













"Pretty please?"

















"With a cherry on top?"
















"You're thinking about it...I can tell. I will wait patiently for your answer......"















"What? I CAN have the pony???"
















"YAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!"

5 comments:

Amanda {My Life Badly Written} said...

Ahhh tooo cute!!!

Unknown said...

Loved all the great facial expressions! She is just too cute!

Michelle said...

cute photo story!

supahmommy- somethin's wrong with that girl said...

om word i am going to EAT HER UP she is THAT CUTE!

i LOVE HER.
i shall be her auntie
without your permssion

I'LL BUY YOU A PONY YOU SWEET LITTLE THING..

and in those jeans.. lord is she cute.

so stylin.. she needs some steve maddens and she's all good to go. and a kate spade bag.

ItsKelly said...

Cutecutecute CUTE! How could you ever tell her no?!

Loving the pink bow! :)

 
Creative Commons License
Hello! My Name Is Mommy by that one girl is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.