Friday, September 11, 2009

THROWBACK THURSDAY via FLASHBACK FRIDAY

YES - I HAVE BEEN RUNNING BEHIND ALLLLLLLL WEEK......but alas, for your viewing pleasure....putting my humility on the line....providing you all with fodder for the dinner table/water cooler/bathroom chat.....I bring you.......

THROWBACK THURSDAYS
(thursday thursday thursdayyyyyy)



No, I didn't swallow a beachball...that is me - prego...respectively 3, and then 6 months....

There isn't much to say about the pics, I think it's pretty obvious how I felt about the baby bump....

But I felt the need to post love today...there is so much negativity in the world, and it becomes very easy to focus on the bad things happening in our lives, and lose sight of the wonderful things....like our honeys....our munchkins....ourSELVES.....so my THROWBACK THURSDAY post (which for today shall be called FLASHBACK FRIDAY - today and today ONLY) is dedicated to love....

live it. breathe it. be it.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

"Love is all we need!"

Lacie @ Creative Attempts said...

you are so lucky you look amazing pregos

Adiba Nelson, Author/Blogger/Mom said...

awwww thanks lacie!!!

on a total sidenote...i was looking at the ads place by google on my blog...the ones that appear right after my post....and i quote...

"Superflash compressed gas", "Hey there yellow Teeth", and "1 trick of a flat belly".....

WTF???

supahmommy- somethin's wrong with that girl said...

i love it!

happy day for you

you look beautiful!!

you better join us for meme monday....

supahmommy- somethin's wrong with that girl said...

p.s. thanks for last night.- tons of fun

wink wink

MWAAAA ha ha..

now everyone thinks your fonky. :)

Adiba Nelson, Author/Blogger/Mom said...

SUPAH SUPAH SUPAH....nobody does it better than u my dear...hahahahahahaha

as for monday...u want me to share my white lies....im in - i just hope none of my exes read my blog...that could be baaaaaddddddd....

My Baby Sweetness said...

Sharing the love and stopping by from sits

JamieLynn said...

Absolutely beautiful pics. You were definatly a beautiful pregnant woman.

Ekanthapadhikan said...

I've always wondered why? But women look their best when they get pregnant and not when showing their 36-30-36 hot bikini bods!

PST: I don't really know whether those measurements are supposed to be sexy! I just flicked those numbers from a magazine lying around me.

Anonymous said...

oh Goodness! you are very pretty woman!!

Shraddha

 
Creative Commons License
Hello! My Name Is Mommy by that one girl is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.