Sunday, August 2, 2009

Krogers Helps Save Beautiful Shoes

So if you go back a couple of days, you will find the post Drinks Are on Kroger in which I so lovingly inform ya'll about saving money and buying shoes (or drinks, or shoes to go drinking in). Some of you ladies were shocked that I could find name brand heels for as low as $10. Well I hate to brag (excuse me, would you mind dusting off my shoulder please?) but here is yet ANOTHER example of Krogers contributing to my Save The Beatiful Shoes fund.

Eat your hearts out ladies!!!

5 comments:

Julie Livermore said...

those are cute adiba!

Kelly said...

So jealous... and $10? You're good. :)

Abena said...

Girl you're killing me! Those are too cute and only $10?!? I am beyond jealous.

Mama of Litlles said...

On my blog I posted a tutorial for you!!

Sandy said...

Sweet!

Welcome to SITS! It's great to have you in the SITStahood!

 
Creative Commons License
Hello! My Name Is Mommy by that one girl is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.